Chicken Parm Cassarole
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cooked, sliced into pieces.
- 4 cups corn pasta, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a large bowl combine sliced chicken, cooked pasta, marinara sauce and ⅔ cup parmesan cheese.
3. Mix until combined.
4. Spread the pasta in a 8x8 casserole dish.
5. Spread breadcrumbs over pasta .
6. Cover casserole dish with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover and top with remaining parmesan cheese. Continue to bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted.