Slow-Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- 1 lb. new potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onions, peeled
- 1 boneless beef chuck or blade roast (2 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Place potatoes and onions in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; top with meat. Add dressing and beef broth; cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 7 hours).
Transfer meat to cutting board; cut across the grain into thin slices. Place on platter; surround with vegetables. Skim and discard fat from sauce. Drizzle sauce over meat and vegetables; top with parsley.