Sesame Orange Salad Dressing
Asian salads and crunchy cabbage slaw have never been so tasty! Drizzle this dressing on top, toss in some mandarin oranges, sliced almonds or chow mein noodles, and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini dressing
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (white, apple cider or rice)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 clove garlic
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Place all ingredients together in a high-speed blender until smooth.