Serve with Aspargus or Broccoli
- 1 3/4 Pounds Chicken tenders
- 1/3 Cup flour of choice - such as cassava flour, Paleo flour, TigerNut Flour, gluten-free flour, regular flour, wheat flour, einkorn flour, spelt flour or arrowroot starch. I've tried so many kinds of flour and they all turned out.
- Real Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Juice of 1 1/2 Large Lemons or 2 Small
- 1 Sliced Lemon, for garnish
- Chopped Parsley, for garnish
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
Toss the chicken tenders in the flour until well coated.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil to medium/high in a large frying pan.
Add half of the flour coated chicken tenders to the skillet, keeping them from touching. Cook until the chicken is golden brown on the bottom.
Turn over and brown on the other side.
Remove chicken from pan and add in the remaining tablespoon of Olive oil
Add the remaining chicken tenders to the pan and cook in the same manner. When the chicken has been browned on both sides, add the previously cooked chicken back to the pan.
Pour the chicken stock and lemon juice into the pan and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce has reduced by half and thickened.
Check seasonings and add more salt, if desired.
Add lemon slices and chopped fresh parsley to the pan to garnish.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)