Old Timely Hot Chipped Beef
- 1 package (2.5 ounce) chipped beef, finely cut
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces softened blue cheese
- 1 cup jarred mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from recipelion.com
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse beef to remove salt. Combine all ingredients in a shallow Pyrex or oven-proof dish.
Bake for 20 minutes. Serve on toasted bread or dip with crackers or pita chips.