Breakfast Yogurt Sundae
Unbelievably easy! Greek yogurt is topped with a sauce of crushed raspberries and pure maple syrup, fresh blueberries and a sprinkling of chopped, roasted almonds. Yum!
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Use a fork to crush up 1/3 cup fresh raspberries with pure maple syrup until saucy.
Scoop 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt into a bowl and top with the raspberry sauce, 1/4 cup blueberries and 1 tablespoon chopped roasted almonds.
You'll also love
- Chicken Portuguese Style 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Saucy Grilled Chicken 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Hashbrown Egg Nests 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Easter Bread, Pane de Pasqua all... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.4/5 (47 Votes)