Stuffed Shells Crockpot
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 10-15 pasta shells, cooked
- 12 oz (340g) ricotta cheese
- 6 oz (120g) cottage cheese
- 6 oz (120g) Parmesan cheese (powdered)
- 1/3 (76g) cup pesto (store-bought)
- 6 oz (120g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook the pasta shells according to the package instructions. Pour 1/2 jar of tomato sauce into the bottom of your slow cooker.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, pesto, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the cooked pasta shells and place the filled shells on top of the sauce in the slow cooker.
2. Pour the remaining 1/2 jar of tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.