Saute Of Spring Peas With Tarragon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh peas shelled (or 1 3/4 cups frozen peas, thawed)
- 8 ounces snow peas trimmed
- 3 tablespoons fresh whole tarragon leaves
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add peas and snow peas. Stir to coat. Cook until just tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Stir in tarragon. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 8 servings.