Sweet & Savory Popcorn Cone
These sweet and savory little popcorn cones are filled with bacon, chopped pecans, mini marshmallows and a drizzling of chocolate sauce. The prefect movie night snack your whole family can enjoy!
- 4 cups kettle-style popcorn
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box waffle cones
- Pre-made chocolate sauce
Adapted from foodnetwork.ca
Mix popcorn, chopped pecans, and bacon in a bowl. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add marshmallows and vanilla extract. Use a wooden spoon to stir the ingredients together. Remove from heat.
Quickly pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn mix and stir to evenly coat. Using an ice cream scoop portion the popcorn into waffle cones. Drizzle chocolate sauce over the popcorn and serve.
You'll also love
- Chimichurri Roasted Chicken with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan Cornbread 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Wreath 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry Cornbread Scones 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Vegan Pumpkin or Squash Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Cinnamon & Honey Pear Chips 4.3/5 (3 Votes)