Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
Adapted from mommag.com
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.
Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy summer.
You'll also love
- Lemonies (like Brownies) 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Lasagna - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Southern 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon-Berry Freezes 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Croissants 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE BANANA HUMMINGBIRD LOAVES 4.5/5 (33 Votes)