Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
Adapted from mommag.com
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.
Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy summer.
You'll also love
- Meat Loaf by Miranda Lambert 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Outback Blooming Onion 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Cuban Steak w/Avocado... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Peach, Raspberry with almond milk... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Bavarian Style Apple Strudel... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)