By Mario Batali
- 4 lemons (cut into quarters, seeded)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Adapted from thechew.com
In the bowl of a food processor, add the lemons, sugar, and salt. Pulse until the sugar dissolves and the lemons are finely chopped. Remove to a jar, cover and store in the refrigerator.
Tip: Serve over grilled shrimp, fish or chicken. Use in a cocktail or to sweeten tea!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Braised Halibut with Leeks &... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Quinoa Mexi-Lime Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lime Jello Parfait 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Basil Quinoa Primavera 4.4/5 (19 Votes)