This easy and delicious Apple Cake recipe was originally for pear cake. I substituted the pears with apples and removed a few ingredients to simplify the process with amazing results. Give it a try, you'll love it!
- 4 cups apples, diced
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs white
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 75mins
Combine the apples and the sugar and let stand for one hour.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with 1 teaspoon of oil.
Slightly beat the egg whites and combine them with the oil and apple mixture.
Stir the flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon. Stir in the apple mixture. Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven ant let cool for 10 minutes before removing form pan.
You'll also love
- Brennan's Bananas Foster 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Braised Beef Short Ribs 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Crab Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Onion Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Cake - Super Moist 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Candy Cane Fudge 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Deep-Dish Apple Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.6/5 (8 Votes)