Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce
Simply delicious! This sweet jammy sauce also pops with the tartness from fresh, juicy berries. If you'd rather not use alcohol, you may substitute with fresh orange juice. Make extra and use as a spread for toast or spoon warm sauce over frozen yogurt.
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 23mins
Adapted from cookinglight.com
Reserve 1/2 cup cranberries. Place the remaining cranberries, sugar, 2 1/2 tablespoons water, and rind in a saucepan over medium-low. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Increase heat to medium-high; stir in orange liqueur. Cook 8 minutes or until juices begin to thicken. Remove pan from heat; stir in reserved 1/2 cup cranberries, salt, and pepper.
Makes 8 servings. Serving size = 3 Tablespoons.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Corn & Broccoli 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Shiitake & Roasted Red Pepper Puff... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blackberry Thyme Gin Fizz 4.7/5 (6 Votes)