Sweet & Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
Keep it simple with this oven-roasted side dish. Cauliflower florets are tossed in an irresistible sweet and spicy marinade and baked until tender.
I recommend serving this over a bed of steaming quinoa or rice.
You can easily incorporate other vegetables with or instead of cauliflower.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
2. Whisk oil, maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder in large bowl until thoroughly combined.
3. Add cauliflower and toss.
4. Transfer to baking sheet and spread evenly.
5. Place in oven. Bake 30 minutes or until tender
6. Remove and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Carnitas for Tacos... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy sausage jalapeno popper dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pickled Grapes with Prosciutto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON-CRANBERRY QUICK BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campbells Seafood Tomato Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza (Valerie... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- cinnamon roasted cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)