Pineapple Grilled, Aged Cheddar & Ham
A super-simple and delicious appetizer for your next party or get together. The sweet flavors of pineapple combined with the savory prosciutto and aged cheddar is out of this world good!
- Pineapple, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prosciutto, cut into small cubes
- Aged Cheddar, cut into small cubes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Grill pineapple slices until lightly charred. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cut your pineapple slices and aged cheddar cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch cubes.
Arrange all ingredients as shown on toothpick.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)