Caley's Classic Zucchini Bread
A deliciously sweet Zucchini Bread with hints of cinnamon. I didn't have any walnuts on hand so used pecans instead and it was amazing!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare 2 8x4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until frothy. Slowly add the sugar while continually beating. Stir the vegetable oil and vanilla into the egg mixture; continue beating until the mixture is thick. Add the zucchini to the mixture and stir.
Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; pour into the wet mixture and stir until just combined. Add the chopped walnuts and stir. Divide the batter between the two prepared loaf pans.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before loosening the edges with a knife and removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Bread with Pistachios &... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Cheddar Fritters... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Heidi Swanson's Summer Squash Soup... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Gourmet Butternut Squash Burritos 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini-Cashew Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)