Grain Free Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal
This healthy and tasty grain free cinnamon apple oatmeal recipe is a great way to start your day. Add your favorite sliced fruit on top and enjoy!
- 7 apples cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight, drained
Adapted from shutterbean.com
In a large pot combine apples, raisins, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla bean, water and salt. Pour in 1 1/2 cups water and cook, stirring occasionally for 20-25 minutes, until apples and raisins are soft.
Allow to cool, then blend apples until desired consistency with a food processor or immersion blender.
Add soaked cashews to the mixture and pulse a few times to keep mixture chunky. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Chicken & Spaghetti Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo TOMATO PIE WITH ALMOND FLOUR... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Sweet Potato... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup With Ancho and Apple 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (87 Votes)