Oven-Fried Herbed Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes cut 2" cubes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano crumbled
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine potatoes, oil, garlic, herbs and pepper in large bowl and toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer in baking pan. Bake until brown and cooked through, turning once, about 1 hour.
Season potatoes to taste with salt and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 servings. This recipe doubles easily.
You'll also love
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)