Crispy oven fried buffalo ranch chicken strips
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Franks RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1-1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
Heat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating, place butter on a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven until the butter has melted . Remove from the pan from the oven and set aside.
Using three shallow bowls or pie plates; add flour and dressing mix to one, and stir to combine, add buffalo sauce to another bowl and panko bread crumbs to the third.
Dip chicken tenders in flour mixture, then buffalo sauce, then press into bread crumbs and place on pan with melted butter.
Bake for 15 minutes, then flip each piece over and bake for another 15 minutes. Optional - set oven to broil and cook for another 5 minutes for extra crispiness (keep a close eye on them, if they start to burn, remove from oven)
Serve hot with ranch dressing for dipping.