Great with Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned (could sub deer meat)
- 1 28oz can diced or crushed tomatoes (based on preference)
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1/2-1 onion, diced
- 1 - 2 chopped jalapeno
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (optional)
Cook rice according to package instructions, if desired.
In large skillet brown ground meat, onion and jalapeno.
Add all remaining ingredients into crock pot. Add meat mixture.
Heat on low all day until ready to serve it up! SO good and easy.
We serve it over cooked brown rice. Also yummy to top with avocado slices.