Tri Tip - Crock Pot
- In a medium sized bowl combine...
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce (low sodium otherwise it will be really salty)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tblsp. worcestershire
- As much as you can handle chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- A bunch of fresh cracked black pepper
- Chop a half of onion and add to crockpot
- add one bay leaf
- add one cup of water
Place tri-tip in crock pot
Pour marinade over top
Cook on low for about four hours. The key here is to pull the tri tip out BEFORE it starts shredding easilly. Get it out right when the meat is braised and just starts to pull away from itself with minimal effort
Make sure you strain the onions out to put on top of the meat.