Why risk making a whole cake? The temptation to eat more than you should is an unnecessary battle. Win the war with this delicious portion controlled chocolate and peanut butter mug cake that is ready in only 1 minute!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
Adapted from thecomfortofcooking.com
In a small bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder until completely combined. Whisk in milk, butter and vanilla until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into a large microwave-safe mug.
Dollop peanut butter into center of mug, gently pressing down until even with top of batter. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Allow to cool for 1 minute before serving.