This pork brine makes the most tender and juicy pork chops ever! Serve with string beans and mashed potatoes for a dinner the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 2 pounds pork chops, boneless
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Measure the vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a boil. In a sealable plastic container, combine the salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder.
Pour the hot vinegar into the container, and stir to dissolve. Let stand for about 10 minutes to develop the flavors, then add the ice cubes. Cover and shake, or stir until melted. Remove the lid and add pork chops to the brine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Cook pork chops as desired. Pan fry or grill for about 15 minutes over medium-high heat, turning once. They will be juicy and moist.
You'll also love
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Cheddar Fritters... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Pasta with Chicken... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Patty Parmesan 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Pancakes 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Potato Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cajun Bacon Tuna Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (5 Votes)