Serve with Garlic Spinach
- 2 T coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 4 filets of fish (Tilapia, mahi mahi, flaky white)
- sea salt
- coconut milk
Heat oil in skillet over medium high.
Add garlic and onion. Cook until onion begins to caramelize. Remove and set aside
Add a bit more oil if needed to pan.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Place fish in pan cooking until browned slightly on each side.
Pour 1/4 c coconut milk over fish. Add onions and garlic into mix. Cook until fish is done (add more milk if needed)
You'll also love
- Campbells Seafood Tomato Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mozzarella, Red Pepper & Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jello raspberry cranberry mold 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Doone’s Clam Chowder ala Ivar’s 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Hard-Cooked Eggs,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Coconut Chicken with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Rice Crispy Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)