Buffalo Style Turkey Tenderloin
Prep: 10 mInutes
Total: 25 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked new potato wedges (From 1-lb 4oz bag)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat blue cheese dressing
- 1 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
1. In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium low heat. Add turkey, cover and cook 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and bell pepper, cook uncovered about 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally and adding 1 to 2 tablespoons water if needed, until juice of turkey is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 F) and potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dressing and pepper sauce. Pour sauce over turkey mixture, stirring to coat. Reduce heat to low. Cook until sauce is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.