Crockpot Chinese Beef & Broccoli
A great make-ahead, freezer friendly Chinese Beef & Broccoli recipe for your crock-pot. The perfect weeknight dinner served over rice.
- 2 pounbds round steak, thinly sliced (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 broccoli head, cut up (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15-ounce) can beef broth
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 485mins
Adapted from stockpilingmoms.com
Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and cooking instructions.
Place all ingredients except cornstarch, broccoli and beef broth in bag and seal. Place in freezer.
To Cook: Thaw in fridge overnight.
Dump bag in slow cooker; add can of beef broth, stir and place lid on then cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Remove ¼ cup sauce from crockpot and mix with cornstarch.
Stir back into the crockpot. Add the broccoli, stir again and cook for another half hour.
Remove from slow cooker and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Braised Halibut with Leeks &... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo SLOW-COOKER CARNITAS LETTUCE... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Broccoli Blasted 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Fish Tacos Recipe with Broccoli... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)