Pull Apart Ham and Cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls, sheet of 12 rolls left intact (not pulled apart)
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 9 pickle slices (optional)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Remove 3 buns on one end and cut the remaining 3×3 sheet of sweet rolls in half lengthwise. Arrange the bottom half into a square baking pan. Layer evenly with ham slices, then Swiss cheese, then pickles (optional). Cover with the top half of the sweet rolls.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and mustard, stirring until evenly mixed. Pour the butter mixture all over the top of the sandwiches. Bake for 20 minutes until the sweet rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into individual sandwiches.