Green Beans with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes, and Almonds
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 pounds haricots verts (tiny green beans), trimmed
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar*
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
2. Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
3. Whisk together vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended and smooth. Add cherry tomatoes, shallots, garlic, and green beans; toss to coat.
4. Top green bean mixture with crumbled goat cheese and toasted almonds.
*White wine vinegar may be substituted.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin-Swirl Brownies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Grammas banana bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Green Beans 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe