Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Cashew Dipping Sauce
These easy baked sweet potato fries make a great healthy snack or appetizer! The cashew dipping sauce is amazing!
- 3 sweet potatoes, washed and cut into fries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- SPICY CASHEW DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight or for at least 5 hours
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 heaping tablespoons cilantro
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon or 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 6-7 tablespoons Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Cashewmilk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 425˚F. Place sweet potato fries on two large baking sheets. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and toss until fries are well coated. Spread the fries out so they are not touching. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake until tender and crisp, turning once, about 35 minutes total.
While the fries are baking, make the cashew sauce. Drain the soaked cashews. In a blender or food processor, combine cashews, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and Sriracha sauce. With the machine running, slowly add the milk until blended and creamy. Additional milk may be needed to reach desired consistency. Taste and season with more salt, if necessary.
Serve warm sweet potato fries with spicy cashew sauce.