Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
Flatbread gets spread with ranch and rolled up with crispy bacon, turkey, American cheese, tomato slices, red onion, and lettuce to make a light, healthy lunch.
- 4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces roasted turkey deli meat
- 4 slices fat free American cheese, such as Kraft Singles
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup light ranch dip or dressing, such as Kraft Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce
Adapted from wwrecipes7.blogspot.com
Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.