- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 ounces unsweetened coconut shavings (about 4 cups)
Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 325°F. Whisk egg whites and sugar in a large bowl just until frothy. Whisk in lime zest and salt. Add coconut and fold to coat.
Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of coconut mixture onto 2 parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheets. Bake, rotating pans halfway through from top to bottom and back to front, until golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets. DO AHEAD: Macaroons can be made 1 day ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Cube steak over egg noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Crispies Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed corn, bacon, and scallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple and other fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Lemon Cheese Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Lime Velvet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Rice with Green Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)