Pumpkin Apple dog Treats
Your furry friend will love these healthy Pumpkin Apple dog Treats! Make sure to core and remove all the seeds from the apple before adding to the mix.
- 4 cups oatmeal, plus additional
- 1 medium apple
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Adapted from munchkinsandmilitary.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grind the oatmeal down in a food processor or blender. Transfer to mixing bowl.
Core apple, being sure to remove all of the seeds. Grate apple, and add to bowl with oatmeal.
Add egg and canned pumpkin to bowl and mix well to combine. The mixture will be thick and slightly sticky.
On a surface dusted with oatmeal (ground or not, your choice) roll the dough out to approximately 1/2" thick. Use a doggy bone cookie cutter to cut dough into shapes, and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Allow to cool to room temperature, then store in an airtight container for up to a week.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)