GARLIC SHRIMP EASY RECIPE
You won’t believe how quick and easy these delicious Garlic Shrimp are to prepare. Serve as a party appetizer, make a light meal with them and serve with a tossed salad or serve them atop a pasta for a heartier dish.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves grated or minced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp,shelled (except for tails) and deveined
1. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, juice, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes*
2. Preheat oven broiler on high
3. Spread shrimp along with marinade in single layer in an oven-proff skillet or baking pan
4. Place in center of oven and broil for 3 minutes,until pink.
* Shrimp may be marinated for longer, up to a day. If marinating longer than 20 minutes, omit lime/lemon juice, then add juice just before cooking.
You'll also love
- Winter Minestrone 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Risotto 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Skinny Baked Lemon Dill Mahi Mahi 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Roll 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Crab Cakes 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheddar Cheese Grits With Shrimp,... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)