Garlic Lemon Salmon
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1/4 c. capers, drained
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 c. baby spinach
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
In a shallow baking dish, add flour. Season with salt and pepper and add salmon. Toss until coated.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add salmon and cook until golden, 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
Add remaining butter to skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute,
then add lemon juice and white wine and bring to a simmer.
Stir in capers, lemon slices, and spinach and let cook down until wilted, 2 minutes.
Return salmon to skillet and combine.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Party Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna (or Swordfish)with Sweet and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Butter 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 20 minute Honey Garlic Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Lime Poppyseed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Drop Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Fish Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)