Gingerbread M&M's Brand Cookies
Prep time 10-15 min.
Bake time 9-11
Yield: 36 Cookies
Oven Temp; 350 degrees
- 1 1/3 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 C. Butter (softened)
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 C. Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1 C. M&M'S brand Gingerbread Chocolate Candies for the Holidays
1. In a mixing bowl, mix Brown Sugar, Butter, Vanilla and Eggs until well blended.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Drop dough by rounded Tablespoonfuls, about 3 inches apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Press 3 or 4 additional M&M'S Candies in each cookie, if desired.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated, 350 degree oven until lightly brown. Cool slightly, remove to wire rack.