Grilled Salmon Steaks With Lime Butter
- 1/2 cup butter - (1 stick) melted
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 9 ounce salmon steaks
- Lime wedges for serving
Combine first 3 ingredients. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour lime butter over. Let salmon marinate while preparing barbecue or preheating broiler.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Cook salmon until just opaque, brushing with lime butter marinade occasionally, about 4 minutes per side.
Transfer to plates. Brush with any remaining lime butter. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lamb With Horseradish-Mint... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Flank Steak, Onion And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek-Style Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Apricot Almond Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Orange Souffle,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon With Tarragon Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swordfish And Caponata Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon, Leek, And Dill... 0/5 (0 Votes)