Spinach Artichoke Cups
A favorite dip available in bite-size form.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tube crescent dough
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 Cup mozzarella, Parmesan artichokes, spinach and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Flour your work surface, roll out crescent dough and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots and spoon 1 Tbsp. of dip into the dough. Top with remaining mozzarella.
4. Bake until pastry is golden and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)