Best Carrot Cake Ever
- 6 cups grated carrots 1 C brown sugar 1 C raisons 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 C white sugar 1 C veg oil 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C crushed pineapple drained 3 C flour 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt 4 tsp cinnamon 1 C chopped walnuts
1. Combine carrots & brown sugar, set aside for 60 mins, then stir in raisons.
2. Heat oven to 350. Grease & flour 2 10' cake pans
3. Large bowl, beat eggs until ight, beat in white sugar, oil & vanilla. Stir in pineapple. Combine flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon, stir into the wet mixture until absorbed. Finally, stir in the carrot mixture & walnuts. Pour into pans.
4. Bake for 45-50 mins Cool for 10 mins before removing from pan. Frost with cream cheese frosting.