- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Chopped cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- cooked white rice, for serving
Adapted from delish.com
Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, red pepper flakes, garlic, and cumin.
Add chicken and toss to evenly coat with the marinade.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
When you’re ready to cook the chicken, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Pour olive oil into a large oven-proof skillet to cover the bottom of the pan. Heat over medium-high heat.
Season both sides of marinated chicken with salt and pepper.
Add chicken skin-side down and pour in the marinade.
Sear until the skin becomes golden and crispy, about 6 minutes.
Flip the chicken thighs, and cook for 2 minutes more. (Chicken should not yet be cooked through).
Turn off the heat and transfer pan into hot oven;
bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes more.
Serve with white rice and drizzle with extra pan drippings.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Garlic Potatoes and... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 3 Ways to Keep an Avocado from... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Upside-Down Spice... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chili and Citrus Grilled Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut-Lime Chicken Lunch Bowls 4.1/5 (8 Votes)