Layered Thanksgiving Mash
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 medium pumpkin, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 6 rashers bacon, fried and cubed
- 1 large leek, sliced and cooked in butter
- 100 g soured cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 100 g grated cheddar
- 6 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 g grated parmesan
- 50 g breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 190c.
To your sweet potato mash, add 2tbsp butter, the soured cream, salt and pepper. Layer this over the bottom of a baking dish. Spread the leeks out on top.
To your potato mash, add the cheddar, 2tbsp more butter, salt and pepper. Layer over the other mash and leeks then sprinkle over the bacon.
To your pumpkin mash, add garlic powder, salt, pepper and 2tbsp butter. Spread on top of the other ingredients then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.