Lasagna by Junior
- 2 T. Cooking Oil
- 1 (16 oz.) Box of Lasagna Noodles
- 1 # (16 oz.) Hamburger
- 1 t. Garlic Salt
- 2 (15 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- 1 t. Salt
- 3/4 t. Pepper
- 1/2 t. Oregano
- 1 (24 oz.) (1 #, 8 oz.) container of Cottage Cheese
- 8 oz. bag of Mozzarella Cheese (more if you desire)
This Recipe was one that Ray Jr. loved to make, when he was a Teenager.
1. In a large pan of Boiling water add the Cooking Oil then the Lasagne Noodles. Gently move the Noodles around so as to not let them stick together. Cook for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a skillet, brown the Hamburger until the pink color disappears. Add the next 5 ingredients; cover and cook on low for 20 minutes.
3. In a large casserole dish; alternate- Noodles, Sauce, Cottage Cheese then Mozzarella Cheese. Repeat until you either run out of Noodles or space in your casserole dish but top with Sauce then Mozzarella Cheese.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes @ 350 degrees. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!!!