Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (16 oz) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 packages Beef Top Ramon dry, save the packets
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 2 cups cooked and diced/shredded chicken
- . SAUCE . .
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 packets beef seasoning from Top Ramon packages listed above
1.In a large mixing bowl, toss sunflower seeds, coleslaw, chopped green onions and chicken.
2.Smash Top Ramon packets with fists until they are crushed into small pieces. Reserve beef packets for sauce. Add Top Ramon pieces to salad and toss to evenly distribute.
3.In blender, combine peanut oil, sugar, vinegar and beef packets. Blend until evenly mixed.