Balsamic Rosemary Chicken
- 6-8 oz Chicken Breast per serving (so I had 14oz), cut thin
- 2 Tablespoons (about) Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 stems of Rosemary (or 1 Tablespoon Dried), stripped and chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1. Place the chicken breasts in a bowl or dish. Season with Salt, Pepper, and Rosemary on both sides. Pour Balsamic Vinegar over the chicken (if you’re using a flat surface, until it just covers). Add the Olive Oil. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a Grill Pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with Pam or a little bit of olive oil. Add the garlic and then the chicken to the pan. Cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through (depends on thickness. Cut a slit in the thickest part to check if you aren’t sure!