Michael Symon's Turkey Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Shitakes
- 5 turkey cutlets pounded thin
- 1 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced shitake mushrooms
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1 cup Madeira wine
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- flour (for dredging)
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
Preheat two saute pans over medium-high heat.
Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Add about 3 tablespoons of olive to oil to each pan and carefully add the cutlets. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Add the shallot and the mushrooms and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Then add the Madeira and sun-dried tomatoes.
Reduce the liquid for about 2 minutes and then finish with 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir to emulsify and add the parsley.
Plate the turkey cutlets with the mushroom Madeira sauce. .
You'll also love
- Short Ribs with Black Barley and... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- String Beans with Shallots 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dip, Spinach 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Mussels with Saffron and... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Maple Glazed Pork Roast w/ Rosemary 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Tomato Bake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Roast Turkey with Pomegranate... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)