Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Fast, easy & delicious... this cordon bleu casserole is the perfect weeknight dish!
- 1 (6-ounce) package chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- 6 slices of extra thin Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl.
Stir in chicken, broccoli and ham.
Spoon into 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Top with cheese slices and stuffing.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.