Fettuccine With Red Clam Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bottle clam juice - (8 oz)
- 2 cans chopped clams - (6 1/2 oz ea) drained, 1/2 cup
- juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch dried red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine freshly cooked
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until golden brown, about 1 minute. Add tomato paste and stir 1 minute. Add clam juice, reserved 1/2 cup juice from clams and parsley and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
Add clams and red pepper flakes and heat through. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over fettuccine. Toss thoroughly and serve.
This recipe yields 2 to 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1069 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (961 Votes)
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)