LEMON ICEBOX CAKE
- Lemon Frosting:
- 2 pkgs, lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8oz.) cool Whip
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (16oz.) pkg. graham crackers
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice.
1. Line 9x13 pan with parchment or al. foil, then cover completely with one layer of graham crackers, breaking some into small pieces to fill the gaps.
2, Combine pudding packets, Cool Whip, and milk and pour half of mixture evenly over crackers.
3. Add another layer of crackers, then the remaining pudding mixture, and one final layer of crackers.
4. Combine all frosting ingredients, starting with 1 cup sugar then adding more until frosting is desired consistency.
5. Spread frosting evenly over cake, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Remove from freezer, slice, and serve