Lemon-Herb Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
A mix of colorful root vegetables may be your star side. Peeled, pre-chopped butternut squash saves time, but pieces tend to be irregular and small--we prefer peeling and cubing it yourself.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound peeled cubed butternut squash (about 3-cups)
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 8 ounces small Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Combine butternut squash, parsnips, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes in a large bowl. Add oil mixture, garlic, and sliced lemon to vegetables; toss to coat.
Spread vegetable mixture in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450°F for 35 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring gently with a spatula after 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle vegetables with parsley, chives, dill, lemon zest strips, and lemon juice; toss.
You'll also love
- Make-Ahead Brunch Casserole 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Holiday Baked Brie Wreath 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Honey-Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chipotle Creamed Spinach Phyllo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken Stuffed... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Moonshine Hot Chocolate 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Quick Summer Squash & Bell Pepper... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- WW Lemony Sugar Snap Pea Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)