Garlicky Shrimp Dip
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, divided
- Pita chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350º. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is firm and pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice and zest, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, and cooked chopped shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a small baking dish and bake until bubbly and golden, 25 minutes. If desired, broil on low for the last 2 to 3 minutes for a more golden look.
Garnish with remaining parsley and serve with pita chips.