Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (1 oz.) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil with butter or non-stick spray.
Place potatoes in a large bowl and cover with olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper, then toss everything together to combine.
Sprinkle onion soup packet and fresh rosemary over potatoes and toss to combine.
Transfer potatoes to lined and greased baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until crispy on both sides), flipping over halfway through baking.
Once potatoes are fork tender, remove from oven, serve hot and enjoy!